- We only collect personal information with your consent. This information is used to deliver our goods and services to you and carry on our business.
- Your personal information will be used only for the purpose it has been submitted.
- When you visit our website we may automatically collect information about: your computers operating system; your computers browser type and capability; your computer’s IP Address and geolocation; pages visited on our site, including how you were referred to each page; and web page usage statistics; including the time spent on each web page.
- We may also use the information automatically collected from your computer (see above) for the purposes of managing our website, improving our business and delivering better results for customers.
Disclosure of personal information
- If we disclose your personal information, it will only be for the primary purpose for which it was collected or for a related secondary purpose where you would reasonably expect us to disclose the information.
- We may disclose your personal information in any other way that is required or authorised by you or the law.
- Typical situations where your consent will be implied include, but are not limited to disclosure to third parties that provide services such as our payment gateway, marketing, logistic and technology support which are required to fulfil a transaction.
- We will only use your information for direct marketing (advertising, special offers, updates etc.) if you have given express or implied consent to receive it.
- We will always make it simple to opt out of these communications and will respond to the opt out request within 3 business days.
Your rights to correct or complain
- You can contact us at any time to seek access to or correction of the personal information we hold about you.
- We are contactable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org